Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

My fellow feline friends, my human has been changing things again.  I watched her as she unloaded
her bathroom closet and filled up mine. She said she was utilizing more space, whatever that means.
Mine did have more room than hers, before now.  But being a cat, I don't understand why she does this.
She's always moving things around and this bothers me.  I followed after her while she was carrying these
things to my closet. She told me she knew I didn't understand why she was doing. Now really, does she think I'm just a dumb little cat?  I could see what she was doing and I didn't like it. There's one shelf with nothing on it.....no telling what'll be put there.
I'm seeing a lot of birds now and it's really exciting. We still don't have a bird feeder yet, but she said she just might sprinkle some seeds on the ground. She also told me there are rabbits here , but I've been napping, too much i guess. 
It was real stormy last night and the storm radio went off again. It's kind of scary to be asleep when this happens. She got up and turned it off and went back to bed. God spared  us once again. He sure is good to us and deserves all the credit.  Until next time, my feline friends.....Blessings Always, Cat face   Kassey

No comments:

Post a Comment