Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010


October 26

Talking about Mamogram Tech From Hell

I called the hospital and told them I wanted to make a report on someone in Radiology . I talked to the Head Man about my experience with the "Mamogram Tech From Hell". I described her to him and how I was treated. He apologized for the mistreatment. I told him if she was a student , she should have been supervised. He said if she was the one he was thinking about, she had 20 years experience. He also said she didn't work as a regular but travelled to different hospitals. I received a letter from the hospital stateing what I had reported and of course an apology. I waited a few days for "Head Man" to call me back, so I called him. He said he talked to her and said the incident was on her records. He couldn't tell me what their conversation was , (confidentiality). I asked her name. Wouldn't you know it, her name is VIOLET, my fave color family, purple.  lol Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment