Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011


Cloudy Thursday Ramblings

 posted 8/11/11 blogspot, copied 8/21/11
I love cloudy days especially with a possibility of rain..We’ve had rain lately
but it never lasts long. It’s a good day to prowl through closets and re arrange
what has been rearranged. I’m coming across papers to shred as well. I won-
der if I’ll ever get through….oh well, it keeps this old girl occupied.
I’ve been making my homemade ice cream with frozen peaches and frozen
bananas, vanilla yogurt, and all natural peanut butter. This concoction really
goes well together and is scrumptious. I stopped buying ice cream after the
Christmas holidays last year. I also haven’t made any tea cakes this year as
I recall. I am losing weight which is a plus. I have an under active thyroid and
losing weight has always been a problem. I do hope that changing my eating
habits, which includes a lot of fiber, is the reason for my weight loss.
I bought a book by Janet Evanovich “Plum Lovin’. But I haven’t read much.
Maybe I can after I get my work done. Oh I got it for .50 at Big Lot’s off
clearance. I love a bargain.
I’ve gotten hooked lately on The Young and The Restless. I used to watch
but quit from boredom I guess. I started watching Bold and Beautiful again.
It is interesting for now. I do get bored easily.
Well, gotta get busy. Y’all have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment