Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Easy Sunday After.....Kassey

This past week, Mom has been real busy in the house.
I stayed in my room as she sprayed the carpet with
sweet smelling stuff. She also pushed the sucky monster.
I guess I've learned to live with it acause it didn't scare me
this time. She also hided some things acause she said the
spy was coming for our yearly inspection.
Mom showed spy the mold in her bathroom closet that has
been here before. Well, then this man came and checked it .
So now Mom is using my shower now, until it is fixed. I don't
mind as long as she doesn't give me a shower.
I hope you kitties, woofies and beans are having an easy Sunday. 

1 comment:

  1. Did all come out well Kassey? I'm so sorry I missed this blog. I don't know what happened. xxoo

    ReplyDelete