Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011


Gotta Outsmart This Cat….LOL, etc.

The folding thingy didn’t work. This girl is gonna have her
way. I’ve thought about keeping her awake as much as possible
during the day. And maybe forcibly putting her harness and leach
on and going for a walk. She has been needing extra loving lately
but it has to be her way. no picking up.
Somethings gotta change, coz she’s way too smart for me. She left
me an uncovered gift this morning, unusual for her. Maybe her potty
needed checking during the night, so I’ll have to start checking when
she starts misbehaving during the night. She had made 3 deposits last
night. I always make sure it’s cleaned before bed time. And we do turn
in pretty early as she expects.
It’s gonna be hot, hot again today and no rain in sight. I keep thinking
about the awful Irene and the trouble she has caused so many people.
God bless those people and the animals affected by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment