Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011


Sweet Monday Rain

Rain,rain, love it. The temps are in the 60′s, like Fall.
We’ve waited so long for a good soaking rain. And
so far there are no storms predicted for us. I’m so
grateful for that. My hall closet is so stuffed at the
present. I’m still getting rid of excess and TN son
took a lot with  him yesterday. I love those empty
organizers, a relief indeed.
We had a good visit, but sweet Kassey, as she
spoke about yesterday was most unhappy. All is
forgiven and she slept with me for awhile. And of
course the blinds thing started again and out she went.
She is so persistent and she only does the blinds thing
when I’m in the room. If this weren’t the case, they’d
be broken. I guess the only thing to day is bring her
food into the bedroom at night. Her bowl of water is
in her bathroom and sometimes the water is running.
Somehow she and I have to get more rest at night.
I may go out today to the T-Mobile store and check
out their smartphones. They really have some good deals
for the holiday. I just don’t know which kind to buy or if
I’m smart enough to operate one. This techy stuff is moving
way too fast for me. On that note, have a Blessed week,
everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment